Learning Outcomes and Summary of Objectives
Every family is different. A person’s family of origin will always influence their behavior.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the patterns of interactions within a family
- Understand how expectations from relationships/marriages are formed
- Appreciate how experiences can affect you and your spouse
- Understand your spouse’s behaviour and difficulties in a context that enables more effective interventions
- Be equipped with information that fosters genuine intimacy in marriage.
N.B: You can enroll for our programs either for Self or Professional development. Our professional programs offer credits on each course to enable you to join our faculty.
Resource file for Family Dynamics