The aim of this course is:
- To enable couples, disseminate information in ways that their partners would appreciate and understand them
- To facilitate connections and intimacy between couples by helping them understand the place of timing, attitude and temperaments in communication.
- To learn how to communicate effectively so as to avoid needless arguments that occurs regularly in relationships as a result of poor communication.
- To be able to understanding the underlying cause of fear in communication in a relationship
N.B: You can enroll for our programs either for Self or Professional development. Our professional programs offer credits on each course to enable you to join our faculty.
COMMUNICATIONS IN RELATIONSHIP
- Introduction To Communication in Relationship
- Gender Communication – Men and Women
- Pitfalls to Avoid in Communication
- Communicating Effectively
- Tools You Need In A Successful Relationship
- How To Improve Communication in Relationship
- Effective Communication
- Listening in Communication
- Motives For Listening
- Benefits and Barriers To Listening
- Overcoming Obstacles To Listening
- Discussion Segment (Communication in Relationships)
- Temperament and Communication
- Communicating Effectively – Module 2
- Motives for Listening (Exercise 3 Module 2)