Couples experience recurrent issues in their relationships/marriages when each party feels misunderstand and unheard. This is usually because each partner feels that their needs are unmet and they cannot understand their partner’s actions.
This course helps participants:
- Understand the basis of their spouse’s expectations, actions and reactions
- Understand how early childhood relationships with a primary caregiver (usually a parent) creates an expectation for how love should be
- Understand the four attachment styles in childhood
- Comprehend the childhood attachment and attachment in marriage
- Manage expectations appropriately in a relationship/marriage
- Grow out of the limitation of each attachment style
N.B: You can enroll for our programs either for Self or Professional development. Our professional programs offer credits on each course to enable you to join our faculty.